DEI & Team Building Activities
Is your organization searching for a creative way to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion? Beyond Decadence helps corporations and private groups combat stress and boost morale with innovative virtual and on-site team-building activities.
- Educate employees on what DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) is and the business benefit to a diverse workforce/culture via an entertaining DEI baking demonstration or interactive workshop
- Celebrate DEI through a customized video or presentation of a diversity-focused dessert
Baking experiences are a baking class conducted virtually (via Zoom) or on-site in 1.5 to 2.0 hours. Recipes are customizable to meet specific allergies or dietary needs.
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Cookies, Cookies, Cookies
- Double Chocolate Liqueur-infused Brownies
- Espresso Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream and Macerated Berries
- French Macarons with Buttercream
- Fresh Fruit Tart
- Key Lime Pie with Whipped Cream
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
- and many other seasonal favorites ...
At the conclusion of the baking experience or DEI baking demonstration, participants will be able to appreciate:
- Improved communications as bonds between coworkers are strengthened
- Decreased stress levels
- Boosted morale
- Increased team productivity
- Sharpened problem-solving skills
Please submit our Engagement Interest Form to initiate the process.