DEI&B Training and Team Building Activities - Our Services
We have an innovative, unique, engaging, high-energy, and decadent approach to catapult your DEI&B training efforts! We create an unbreakable connection between DEI&B and one of the most powerful items on the planet -- dessert!
DEI&B Baking Demonstration
- Chef-led demonstration thoughtfully and strategically crafted to infuse the creation of the dessert with diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging definitions and concepts.
- Virtual, on-site, virtual, or via the creation of a custom video.
- Video projects typically take months to plan, storyboard, script, obtain all required approvals, and then edit footage. Video shoots are completed in one (1) day lasting 4-6 hours. Video lengths are client specified. Typical ranges are 6 to 37 minutes.
DEI&B Baking Experience
- Baking real-time, live, Chef-led, interactive hands-on experience.
- Virtual or on-site at the client's location.
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are intertwined into the baking experience to being practical application to the topic.
Private Virtual or On-Site Baking Experience
- Same as above, but for a team building activity. No DEI&B component.
AmeriHealth Caritas - "Journey to Juneteenth" video project
We combined the creation of a Bourbon Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow Meringue to the client's Juneteenth celebration. Per the client request, we created historical connections between every ingredient, tool, food sources, etc. available today compared to what would or would not have been available during slavery times.
Flagstar Bank - "The Embrace of Empathy" video project
The client's theme for their 2022 Diversity Symposium was "empathy." We created a concept depicting how dessert is used to express empathy in several common life occurrences all employees will inevitably experience.
Kimberly-Clark - "Supplier Diversity 101" CBT (Computer-Based Training)
This global consumer products giant worked with us to intertwine "Supplier Diversity 101" and the creation of a dessert into their interactive e-learning video project. Upon completion, the client translated the video into numerous languages as part of a worldwide mandatory training course. We completed the project in June 2023.
At the conclusion of the experience employees benefit from:
- Improved communications
- Decreased stress levels
- Boosted morale
- Increased team productivity
- Sharpened problem-solving skills
- Deeper understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion
CLIENTS WHO HAVE TRUSTED US: